So someone told me that a blue feather is a sign of spiritual advancement. Perhaps! Sounds good to me, at least!
This is a shot from my studio window today. We are having a pretty good dumping of snow! I love to watch it fall, see it weigh down the limbs of the trees, cover everything in glistening white and then I love to see it melt and go away! This snow should only be here a day or so. Hoping it snows tonight, so I can practice some nighttime snow photography...pretty exciting! And, as a side note, I noticed several little nose smudges on my window pane...seems as though I'm not the only one that enjoys looking out of it :)
The pulled pork was awesome!
All you need is:
1. A pork tenderloin [mine was almost 4 lbs., since I love leftovers]
2. Root Beer [I would use 8 ounces per pound of pork]
4. Hamburger Buns [I used Udi's - Glunten Free]
All you do is:
1. Place the tenderloin in your slow cooker
2. Pour the Root Beer over it
3. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours
4. Remove the pork from the pot, discarding the root beer.
5. Pull the pork apart [it will easily fall apart]
6. Stir in the barbecue sauce and coat the meat well
7. Serve it up on buns with whatever fixings you like
I have to say...even my pig plate was impressed! That was the best pulled pork samich I've had in a long time!
I've been busy making some new things for the shop...check it out when you get a chance. These little tree branch earrings reminded me of White Birch Trees in Winter...so pretty! Actually, they will be the next give-away! Ozzy [or Lita, depending on who's in the mood] will be picking the winner Tuesday [February 12th]! All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post, or my facebook page. Good Luck!
So I'm always writing little tidbits of poetry here and there and it seems like they always come to me with birds and feathers. Wayne fixed up a new post for my bird feeder yesterday, so now I can wake up every morning to their singing ~ love my little birds!
Stay warm ya'll! Love and peace always ~ Kathy